Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Guilt-Free Frappe

Any coffee addicts out there? I completely understand. I absolutely love grabbing a cup of coffee at Starbucks on my way to class, but my wallet doesn't appreciate it as much. I'm sure you've tried their Frappuccino's. So good, yet so bad for you. Try making your own at home without the stress of waiting in line and being late for work or class. Oh, and did I mention that this version has virtually no calories?

                

Make one cup of black coffee using your favorite blend, or a packet of instant coffee. Let it cool and then blend with ice until the top is foamy. I added in some cinnamon, sweetener, and a dash of almond milk. You can also use sugar-free syrups or even add in protein powder for a post-workout treat!

                

Makes 1 Serving

Recipe:
1 Cup Coffee (I used Folgers)
2 Cups Ice
Optional Add-Ins: Cinnamon, sweetener, milk of choice, sugar-free syrup, protein powder

*Blend until it's foamy and awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment